COMBO Gaudí & Shopping Offer
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Barcelona, Barcelona
- Product code: DT- ComboShopping
This offer combines one of our bestseller tour Gaudí - The Sagrada Familia Tour & La Roca Village Shooping Express (Shuttle).
Enjoy all the Gaudí houses, visit the temple of la Sagrada Familia and get lost by the Outlet shopping town La Roca.
Gaudí – The Sagrada Família Tour
There is no doubt la Sagrada Familia is the most important building and a must-see for every visitor in Barcelona. This tour is actually dedicated to this great work and his creator, the genius Antoni Gaudí, who dedicated the last part of his life to this building.
Passeig de Gràcia
Being one of the most important avenues both in Barcelona and Catalonia, the street links Plaça Catalunya and the district of Gracia. Walking all down the street you'll find plenty of luxury shops and architectural details dating from the XIX century barcelonian bourgeoisie.
Within those elements we can find Gaudi's works Casa Batlló and Casa Milà (also La Pedrera). A delight to the eye!
Sagrada Familia guided tour
The jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works, the temple is a synthesis of his overall conception of architecture. The richness of detail and its significance need explaining in order to appreciate this fascinating and extraordinary building in full.
Gaudí wished the temple, which is still being built, to be financed by the people, not by taxes or funding, and that’s just what your entrance fees do (included in our tour price): finance the completion of the building started in 1882.
La Roca Village Chic Outlet Shopping
After La Sagrada Familia visit, you'll be guided to the Express Bus to La Roca Village Outlet Shopping which is 40 minutes away from Barcelona. There you will find five-star service and quality brands to make this visit be a unique experience.
• Multilingual consultant on board
• 10% Additional Discount in all the shops
• Feel free to come back to Barcelona at any time: 4PM; 5PM; 8PM
Why do our customers book this tour?
- Best price with 2 activities in one day.
- Fast track entrance to the Sagrada Família.
- Easiest way to get to la Roca Village.
- Sagrada Família
- La Roca Village
- Gaudí – the Sagrada Família Tour
- Entrance tickets and fast track to Sagrada Família.
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows.
- Free time in Sagrada Família.
- La Roca Village
- Multilingual consultant on board.
- 10% additional saving at all boutiques.
- Feel free to return to Barcelona at any of the following times: 16.00, 17.00, 19.00.
What's not included
- Access to the towers in Sagrada Família.
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €.
Dress code inside the temple:For safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
Visitors may not enter barefoot.
As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions:
- No see-through clothing
- Tops must cover the shoulders
- No plunging necklines or exposed backs or bellies
- Shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh
- Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities, nor with any decorations designed to distract or draw attention for artistic, religious, promotional or any other purposes.